Apple iMac SSD upgrades
Apple iMac SSD upgrades also known as solid-state drive upgrades significantly increase the performance and storage of your Apple iMac.
Fortunately there are several Apple iMac solid-state (SSD) upgrades options for the full range of Apple iMac’s. ZA Support offers the latest Apple iMac Solid-State Drive (SSD) upgrades for 20″, 21″, 24″ and 27″ iMacs.
We also offer Apple iMac SSD PCIe upgrades.
Apple solid-state drive (SSD) and Apple PCIe upgrades are available for several iMacs. This includes iMac upgrades from 2009 to 2021.
Some iMac’s can be upgraded with more than one Apple iMac SSD upgrade. This offers several internal storage upgrade benefits without having to use external drives.
There are some key questions to ask before upgrading the storage on your Apple iMac to an Apple SSD or Apple PCIe solid-state drive.
Here’s a list of common Apple iMac storage upgrade questions Mac users ask:
– How long would you like to keep your current iMac?
You would be surprised how long you can keep your iMac by upgrading the iMac hard drive to an Apple iMac SSD with an Apple iMac RAM upgrade.
We support Apple iMac upgrades and Apple iMac Pro upgrades including iMac models ranging from 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019,2020,2021*.
Increase iMac speed
Cost effective upgrades
Increase iMac lifespan
Apple iMac RAM upgrades for 20",21", 24" and 27" iMac's
Apple iMac RAM upgrades can significantly speed up your Apple iMac. We offer the following iMac RAM upgrades:
4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 126GB, 512GB*
iMac SSD Upgrades 20", 21" 24" 27" iMac's
Upgrade your iMac SSD storage. Apple iMac Solid-state drives (SSD) are a high-performance alternative to Apple hard disk storage options. We offer the following iMac SSD storage upgrade capacities:
120GB, 240GB, 480GB, 500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 3TB, 4TB*
If you prefer an Apple hard drive to an Apple solid-state drive (SSD) we offer a variety of iMac storage options to increase the performance of your iMac. You can upgrade to one of the following:
500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 3TB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB*
Does an iMac SSD upgrade really make my iMac faster?
iMac SSD Upgrades
The short answer is yes. iMac solid-state drive (SSD) upgrade options make a big improvement in performance.
In most instances when an iMac is upgraded with an Apple SSD upgrade the speed of iMac is enhanced by 77%.
iMac’s solid-state drive’s (SSD) are often upgraded while upgrading the iMac RAM. iMac performance on average increases by 110%.
An iMac SSD upgrade can possibly solve the following problems:
– Your iMac becomes slow and sometimes does not startup.
– Your iMac loading bar on startup loads then stops halfway or, loads completely but doesn’t boot into the operating system.
– Your iMac turns on, the loading bar starts loading then the iMac switches off.
– Your iMac turns off suddenly while you’re working.
iMac Solid State Performance
iMac SSD and RAM Performance
Should I buy a new iMac or upgrade my existing iMac SSD?
Upgrade your existing iMac SSD
Most Apple customers first upgrade their iMac SSD before purchasing a new one.
There are several reasons for upgrading your existing iMac SSD compared to buying a new iMac.
One of the biggest reasons is cost.
Upgrading an existing iMac is far more cost effective than purchasing a new one.
Most new iMac’s are expensive, and it would be far more cost effective to upgrade your existing iMac than purchase a new one.
Apple fans who are interested in upgrading the hard drive on their iMac to an Apple SSD often upgrade the iMac RAM memory at the same time.
By upgrading the Apple SSD and Apple RAM at the same time there is a significant increase in both application and iMac operating system performance.
Here are some of advantages of upgrading your iMac SSD:
– Upgrading your iMac with an SSD the iMac will startup faster.
– If you find that the applications on your iMac are slow upgrading your iMac with an SSD will dramatically increase the speed of those applications.
– By upgrading your iMac with an SSD you can often load newer versions of the Apple operating systems.
– Save up to 300% by upgrading your existing iMac with an SSD.
- Ability to upgrade current iMac’s 6% 6%
- Previous generation iMac upgradability 88% 88%
- iMac hard drive performance before SSD upgrade 97% 97%
What Apple iMac upgrades are available for my iMac?
Apple iMac SSD, RAM and PCIe upgrades
There are several iMac SSD upgrade options that are available when considering upgrading your iMac hard drive to an iMac SSD.
Not only can you upgrade your iMac SSD, but you can also upgrade your iMac’s RAM, in some cases upgrade your iMac’s PCIe storage.
Every iMac has a unique set of Apple iMac upgrade options. That is why it is so important to get the best possible iMac SSD upgrade advice possible.
As the number one Apple iMac SSD upgrade specialist in South Africa ZA Support is well positioned to provide the best Apple iMac SSD upgrade advice.
Contact Us now to get a full list of Apple iMac SSD upgrade options.
iMac PCIe internal solid-state upgrades
iMac PCIe SSD Upgrades
An Apple iMac PCIe upgrade is one of the fastest and most effective methods of drastically increasing the performance of your iMac.
There are several iMac models which can benefit from the Apple iMac PCIe solid-state upgrade.
There are several advantages to upgrading your iMac with an Apple PCIe storage upgrade.
Here are some of the Apple PCIe upgrade advantages:
– Your iMac can accommodate more than one storage device inside the iMac. This means that you don’t need to have external hard drives. All your iMac storage is inside one iMac.
– Apple operating systems and 3rd party applications run up to 90% faster on your iMac.
– When iMac PCIe upgrades are combined with iMac RAM memory upgrades iMac’s can run up to 150X faster.
Fastest iMac SSD performance
Expert iMac RAM memory fitment
Widest range of iMac RAM memory options
– Ultrahigh performance Apple iMac SSD upgrades
– 12-year warrantee on Apple iMac SSD upgrades
– 2021 Apple iMac SSD upgrades are three times faster than 2020 speeds
– iMac SSD upgrades are compatible with the latest Mac operating systems including Big Sur.
– Specialised Apple iMac SSD upgrades are fitted by Apple certified engineers.
– Industry leading Apple iMac SSD upgrade support.
– Immediate Apple iMac SSD upgrade swop out should the iMac SSD be faulty.
– 30 minutes remote support of complimentary valued at R1331.
– Fastest Apple iMac SSD upgrade fitment times (iMac’s are generally upgraded within 8 hours)
– Widest range of Apple iMac SSD upgrades
– Apple iMac SSD upgrade range updated frequently to ensure the fastest Apple iMac SSD upgrade memory upgrades are offered.
– Apple iMac SSD upgrade for iMac models ranging from 2008-2021
– Apple iMac SSD upgrades for 21″ and 27″ iMac’s
(+27) 083 656 8992
(+27) 079 053 9964
22 North Road, Dunkeld West, Johannesburg
Reach out to us to receive expert Apple support.
Simply complete our easy 2 minute book in form.