Mac battery replacement.
Replace a faulty battery if you receive any of the following notifications.
– Service Battery
– Replace Soon
– Replace Now
– No Battery Available
If the battery in your Mac runs out of charge quicker than expected check the following basics.
1. Check the condition of your battery.
2. Monitor the battery status especially if it shows that it is not charging.
3. Ensure that the issue is not with the wall adapter that is malfunctioning.
4. Swop the charging cable with another one to ensure that that is not the problem.
Here are some solutions to stop the battery from draining too fast.
1. Find out what is using energy and close anything that is taking up too much power.
2. Reduce the screen brightness as well as adjust the keyboard’s backlighting.
3. Check and change some of the battery settings as it will show you which apps are using the most power.
4. Identify background apps that can easily be switched off when not in use.
5. When you have increased your workload it can also drain your battery sooner.
6. Poor storage methods can also affect your battery especially if you leave in on a full battery for an extended period of time.
Battery life can vary due to temperature, usage, and settings that can have an impact. If you do extensive multitasking it can also affect your battery life.
As you can see there are a lot of factors that can affect the battery of your Mac. If you have tried everything and the battery needs to be replaced contact us for a quote. If you need to book in your Mac click here.