Apple iMac upgrades
,ZA Support offers the latest Apple iMac upgrades for 20″, 21″, 24″ and 27″ iMacs.
We also offer Apple RAM, Apple SSD and Apple PCIe upgrades for several iMacs. This includes iMac upgrades from 2009 to 2023.
Some iMac’s can be upgraded with more than one Apple iMac SSD upgrade. This offers several internal storage upgrade benefits without having to use external drives.
There are some key questions to ask before upgrading your Apple iMac.
Here’s a list of Apple iMac upgrade questions:
– How much iMac storage do you currently have?
Your current iMac storage needs can change faster than you think. Your current iMac storage requirements are not necessarily what you will need going forward. If you are unsure of how much Apple iMac storage you may require in the future click here.
– How much storage on your iMac will you need in the future? NB: When thinking about how much iMac Apple storage you may need consider that all Apple operating systems and 3rd party apps are likely to consume more data than less. Even if you only use basic applications you are likely to need more storage than you think. If you would like to get expert Apple iMac advice on what storage your iMac needs that will suit your iMac the best click here.
– How long would you like to keep your current iMac?
You would be surprised how long you can keep your iMac by upgrading the iMac hard drive to an Apple iMac SSD with an Apple iMac RAM upgrade.
We support Apple iMac upgrades and Apple iMac upgrades including iMac models ranging from 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019,2020,2021,2022,2023*.
Apple iMac RAM upgrades for 20",21", 24" and 27" iMac's
Apple iMac RAM upgrades can significantly speed up your Apple iMac. We offer the following iMac RAM upgrades:
4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 126GB, 512GB*
iMac SSD Upgrades 20", 21" 24" 27" iMac's
Upgrade your iMac SSD storage. Apple iMac Solid-state drives (SSD) are a high-performance alternative to Apple iMac hard disk storage options. We offer the following iMac SSD storage upgrade capacities:
120GB, 240GB, 480GB, 500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 3TB, 4TB*
iMac Hard Drive Upgrades 20",21", 24" and 27" iMac's
If you prefer an Apple iMac hard drive to an Apple iMac solid-state drive (SSD) we offer a variety of iMac storage options to increase the performance of your iMac. You can upgrade to one of the following:
500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 3TB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB*
iMac SSD upgrades
iMac SSD Upgrades
iMac SSD upgrades have become a very popular option among iMac owners interested in improving the performance of their iMac.
This is because almost any iMac can be upgraded with extensive iMac SSD upgrade significantly increasing the speed of your iMac.
There are some key signs that your iMac may be in need of an upgrade.
Here are some of most common signs that it may be time to upgrade your iMac.
– Your iMac becomes slow and sometimes does not startup.
– Your iMac loading bar on startup loads then stops half way or loads completely but doesn’t boot into the operating systems.
– Your iMac turns on, the loading bar starts loading then the iMac switches it off.
– Your iMac turns off suddenly while you’re working.
iMac RAM memory upgrades
iMac RAM Upgrades
Apple fans who are interested in upgrading the hard drive on their iMac to an Apple SSD often upgrade the iMac RAM memory at the same time.
By upgrading the Apple SSD and Apple RAM at the same time there is a significant increase in both application and Mac operating system performance.
Here are some of advantages of upgrading your iMac RAM memory:
– Your iMac will start up faster.
– Applications on your iMac that are currently slower than usual will increase in speed.
– Your iMac will be able to be upgraded to newer Apple operating systems.
iMac PCIe internal solid state upgrades
iMac PCIe Upgrades
asAn Apple iMac PCIe upgrade is one of the fastest and most effective methods of drastically increasing the performance of your iMac.
There are several iMac models which can benefit from the Apple iMac PCIe upgrade.
There are several advantages to upgrading your iMac with an Apple PCIe storage upgrade.
Here are some of the Apple PCIe upgrade advantages:
– Your iMac can accommodate more than one storage device inside the iMac. This means that you don’t need to have external hard drives or SSD’s.
– Apple operating systems and 3rd party applications run up to 90% faster on your iMac.
– When iMac PCIe upgrades are combined with iMac RAM memory upgrades iMac’s can run up to 150X faster.
Fastest Apple iMac performance
– Ultrahigh performance Apple iMac upgrades
– 12-year warrantee on Apple iMac upgrades
– 2021 Apple iMac upgrades are three times faster than 2020 speeds
– Apple iMac upgrades are compatible with the latest Mac operating systems including Big Sur.
Expert iMac fitment
– Specialised Apple iMac upgrades are fitted by Apple certified engineers.
– Industry leading Apple iMac upgrade support.
– Immediate Apple iMac upgrade swop out should the Apple iMac be faulty.
– 30 minutes remote support of complimentary valued at R1331.
Widest range of iMac upgrade options
– Fastest Apple iMac upgrade fitment times (iMac’s are generally upgraded within 8 hours)
– Widest range of Apple iMac upgrades
– Apple iMac upgrade range updated frequently to ensure the fastest Apple iMac upgrade memory upgrades are offered.
– Apple iMac upgrade for iMac models ranging from 2008-2021
– Apple iMac upgrades for 20″, 21″, 24″ and 27″ iMac’s
(+27) 079 053 9964
22 North Road, Dunkeld West, Johannesburg
Monday-Friday: 6am – 6pm
Saturday: 9am – 1pm
Reach out to us to receive expert Apple support.
Simply complete our easy 2 minute book in form.