When is my Apple iMac outdated?
You should consider replacing your iMac when
1. It is too old to update as your Mac is limited to what macOS it can be updated too.
2. You can no longer find parts to repair it.
3. If your Mac was released more than 7 years ago Apple considers it as obsolete and between 5 to 7 years as “vintage”.
4. Security updates are no longer available as you only get security fixes for about 3 years after the operating system was released opening it up for security threats.
5. Your Mac is very slow and it is expensive to upgrade the hardware.
6. Your iPhone or iPad no longer works with your Mac as its outdated OS system does not recognize them.
7. Developers are always updating their apps to run on the latest versions of macOS and if your Mac cannot run these apps due to its age it is time to start looking for an upgrade.
Contact ZA Support Apple Experts to quote you for pre-owned or new iMacs available to suit your needs.
(+27) 083 656 8992
(+27) 079 053 9964
22 North Road, Dunkeld West, Johannesburg
Saturday: 9am – 1pm
Reach out to us to receive expert Apple support.
Simply complete our easy 2 minute book in form.
How to find out if your Apple Mac’s battery needs replacing. Updated 2022 facebooktwitterinstagramyoutube How to find out if your Apple Mac's battery needs replacing. Process: 1. Download the coconut battery version from the website. This a preliminary piece of...
Explanation of specifications regarding your Apple Mac. Explanation of specifications regarding your Apple Mac. Core There are performance-oriented and energy-efficient cores. Each core performs its own task and the more cores, the more powerful the...
The damage that liquid can cause to your Apple MacBookThe damage that liquid can cause to your Apple MacBook Accidents happen but if you act fast you can save your computer from further damage. What to do? 1. Turn your Mac off immediately since leaving...
The backlight on my Apple MacBook's Keyboard is not working.The backlight on my Apple MacBook's Keyboard is not working. When the keyboard's backlight starts acting up here are a few ways to get it working again. 1. You need to check the keyboard's backlight...
Why you should consider ZA Support Apple Experts for all your Mac repairs, upgrades and support. Why you should consider ZA Support Apple Experts for all your repairs, upgrades, and support? ZA Support is a Mac specialist in South Africa for more than 14 years....
Most Apple Macs can run WindowsMost Apple Macs can run Windows. How can you run Windows on your Mac? There are two ways to run it. 1. Bootcamp 2. Virtual machine Boot Camp This is built into the operating system of all Macs. Once...