New 2021 MacBook Pro repairs!
The latest release of new Apple repair parts for MacBook Pro’s
MacBook Pro repairs using original Apple parts
fitted byNew 2021 MacBook Pro repairs.
A major challenge MacBook Pro fans face is when a repair is needed.
Unfortunately, many fans have received non-genuine MacBook Pro parts.
MacBook Pro’s and Mac’s in general are very sensitive and don’t respond well to fake parts.
If your MacBook Pro needs a repair, make sure you are using genuine parts.
Here’s a list of questions that should be asked before your repair takes place:
1. Do you know if the parts used to repair your MacBook Pro repair are genuine? Unsure of how to tell? Contact us for MacBook Pro repair support.
2. Is the warranty for the part at least one year? There are many instances when MacBook Pro repairs are only guaranteed for three months.
3. What is the process to fix or replace the MacBook Part should it be faulty? Many Mac fans find that there’s a lengthy process to diagnose the faulty part, and often an even longer process to get the faulty part replaced or repaired. Average time frames could range between 1 – 3 weeks.
4. How long does the diagnostic process take from the time your machine is booked in to assess whether the MacBook Pro part should be repaired or replaced?
What differentiates our MacBook Pro repairs?
1. All our parts are made in the same factories that all original Apple MacBook Pro parts are manufactured in.
2. Most of our warranties are valid for a minimum of one year. That’s the longest MacBook Pro repair warranty period in the industry.
3. Should your MacBook Pro repair be faulty, our swop-out period is immediate* after parts are tested. This is another Apple repair industry first.
4. Getting a diagnostic completed on your MacBook Pro takes between 2-4 hours depending on the complexity of the assessment.
To summarise ZA Support can assist with new 2021 MacBook Pro repairs, fitted by South Africa’s number one Apple MacBook Pro repair expert.
(+27) 083 656 8992
(+27) 079 053 9964
22 North Road, Dunkeld West, Johannesburg
Reach out to us to receive expert Apple support.
Simply complete our easy 2 minute book in form.
Update to Big Sur failed? Try these steps to repair your MacUpdate to Big Sur failed? Try these steps to repair your MacSteps to try if your Mac failed upgrading to Big SurMany Apple fans try upgrading to Big Sur only to find the update failed.1. Leave your...
Mac slow? Top 2021 tips to speed up your MacMac slow? Top 2021 tips to speed up your MacMac slow? Top 2021 tips to speed up your MacIf you are finding your Mac to be slow, here are steps to try and increase the performance of your Mac. 1. Make sure you have enough...
Welcome to ZA Support's new website!Welcome to ZA Support's new website!Welcome to ZA Support's new website!ZA Support's brand new websiteWe have been busy... 2021 marks a significant moment in our continued journey to remain the number Apple upgrade, repair, and...
ZA Support Apple Expert provides some tips on how to keep your Apple Mac data safe when you book your Mac in for repairs. In our last Apple data privacy review, we discussed the key questions one should ask when you book your Mac...
New Certified Apple Repairs New Certified Apple Repairs in Johannesburg ZA Support is launching a whole new range of certified Apple repairs which carry a full warrantee and guarantee. The updated August 2020 Apple...
New August 2020 Apple SSD and RAM memory upgrade options from ZA Support Apple Expert When should you upgrade your Mac? Generally, Apple users will start considering upgrading their Mac when the Mac becomes slow or the performance deteriorates significantly. A...