Trying to find the right Apple upgrade? We have compiled a list of which Apple upgrades impact the performance of your Mac.
An Apple SSD upgrade has a dramatic improvement on the performance of your Mac.
Why is an Apple SSD so effective at increasing the performance of my Mac?
- The speed at which data is read and written is significantly faster. Unsure what this means click here.
- Your Mac can open and close applications much faster.
- The speed at which your Mac boots into the operating system is enhanced by more than 89%.
- You Mac will not beach ball or display the wheel of death.
- The type of technology doesn’t use moving parts which not only makes it much faster than a normal hard drive, but also far more reliable. There are far fewer Mac’s which need Apple data recovery as a result of upgrading to an Apple SSD.
Apple RAM memory upgrades
An Apple RAM memory upgrade has additional hardware and software benefits.
How does Apple RAM memory impact the performance of your Mac?
- Apple RAM memory allows your Mac to open applications which are often larger, and require more RAM memory than smaller apps. Important to note is that almost all apps these days including the basic Office suite require a large amount of Apple RAM to function at peak performance.
- Your Mac will be able to handle more apps running at the same time.
- Apple RAM memory upgrades reduce the need for your Mac to constantly request files from the SSD or, hard drive.
- When Apple RAM is combined with an Apple SSD upgrade, performance is enhanced by more than 180%.
Every Mac is different and may have vastly different requirements in order to increase performance. Contact us for expert Apple advice on which Apple upgrades are best suited to your Mac.
(+27) 083 656 8992
(+27) 079 053 9964
22 North Road, Dunkeld West, Johannesburg
Saturday: 9am – 1pm
Reach out to us to receive expert Apple support.
Simply complete our easy 2 minute book in form.
New 2021 MacBook Pro repairs!New 2021 MacBook Pro repairs!The latest release of new Apple repair parts for MacBook Pro'sMacBook Pro repairs using original Apple parts fitted byNew 2021 MacBook Pro repairs. A major challenge MacBook Pro fans face is when a repair is...
Update to Big Sur failed? Try these steps to repair your MacUpdate to Big Sur failed? Try these steps to repair your MacSteps to try if your Mac failed upgrading to Big SurMany Apple fans try upgrading to Big Sur only to find the update failed.1. Leave your...
Mac slow? Top 2021 tips to speed up your MacMac slow? Top 2021 tips to speed up your MacMac slow? Top 2021 tips to speed up your MacIf you are finding your Mac to be slow, here are steps to try and increase the performance of your Mac. 1. Make sure you have enough...
Welcome to ZA Support's new website!Welcome to ZA Support's new website!Welcome to ZA Support's new website!ZA Support's brand new websiteWe have been busy... 2021 marks a significant moment in our continued journey to remain the number Apple upgrade, repair, and...
ZA Support Apple Expert provides some tips on how to keep your Apple Mac data safe when you book your Mac in for repairs. In our last Apple data privacy review, we discussed the key questions one should ask when you book your Mac...
New Certified Apple Repairs New Certified Apple Repairs in Johannesburg ZA Support is launching a whole new range of certified Apple repairs which carry a full warrantee and guarantee. The updated August 2020 Apple...